Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016

What a beautiful weekend! I’m loving these warm fall temperatures.  We had a short, but busy week. 

We were lucky enough to have Mr. LaCoste read a class to our suite on Friday about kindness.


Here is what some of the kids thought was memorable about school these past few days…

“My favorite part of the week was playing Prodigy math.”
                                    - Luke

“This week I learned that turn around facts don’t work for subtraction.”
-       Naavya

“This week I learned how to draw an owl sitting on a branch in art.”
-       Madison


“My favorite part of the week was Read to Self because I read interesting books.”
-       Aditi


“My favorite part of the week was listening to rainforest animals.”


                                    - Vineeth

No comments:

Post a Comment